・Perform duties related to product development and research at a food manufacturing facility.
(Product development: 90%, Research 10%)
- Develop new/improved version of products (soup bases, sauces, oils, etc.).
Create recipes using database.
Formulate multiple raw materials (weigh, heat, blend, etc.).
- Draft/convert standards and manufacturing procedures for mass production based on prototype recipes, adjust such procedures from test runs.
- Carry out market research on both products and raw materials, including, but not limited to, effects, functions, pricing, new findings, and market trends.
- Perform other duties when instructed, including lifting and moving raw materials weighing 50 Lbs.
【Required Skills and Experiences】
- Must have strong interest in food and cooking/formulating methods.
- Experience in product development in food manufacturing preferred (1 to 2 years).
- Ability to communicate with other department and members, valuing teamwork (English AND Japanese).
- Knowledge of/work experience in food nutrition/science and/or chemistry (1 year+).
- Ability to think logically and solve problems.
- Lifting and moving raw materials weighing 50 Lbs.
【Location】 Santa Fe Springs, CA
【Work Hours】 Mon. – Fri., 08:30 – 17:30 plus overtime (0.5 to 1.5 hours/day)
【Report to】 R&D/QC Manager
【Wage】 $18/hour or DOE（Nonexempt）
【Benefits】 Medical, Dental, Vision (100% Company paid)