1. Truthful Application.
I certify that all the information provided in this application is true, and that I have not knowingly withheld any facts that might affect the company’s decision to employ me. I am aware that any misrepresentation or omission on this application shall be sufficient cause for rejection of this application or for immediate termination of employment if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.
2. Consent to employment verification. I hereby authorize WAKOU USA to thoroughly investigate the information I have provided in this Employment Application including my references, work record and education. I further authorize the references I have listed to disclose to WAKOU USA. In addition, I hereby release WAKOU USA my former employers and all other persons, corporations, partnerships and associations from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure.
3. New Hire Orientation Period. I understand all new employees are on a three-month new hire introductory period, after which suitability for regular employment will be decided by the Company.
4. Employment-at-will relationship. I understand that nothing contained in the application, or conveyed during any pre-employment interview or during my employment if hired, is intended to create an employment contract between me and Company. In addition, I understand and agree that if I am employed, my employment is for no definite or determinable period and may be terminated at any time, with or without prior notice, with or without cause at the option of either myself or the Company, and that no promises or representations contrary to the foregoing are binding on the Company unless made in writing and signed by me and the Company’s President or equivalent position.
5. Proof of Legal Right to Work in U.S. I understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and proof that I may legally work within the U.S.
6. Background Checking. I understand that WAKOU USA will perform a background check prior to an employment offer being made. The background check will be performed by a third-party and will be completed at the expense of the Company. Furthermore, I understand that I will be required to sign a written agreement with the third-party investigation service to authorize the background check prior to it being performed.