・Multi-task labor in a food manufacturing facility (entry level)
- Perform various food manufacturing duties in accordance with instructions and specifications
(preparing, weighing, cooking, filling, packaging, washing/cleaning),
- Acquire knowledges on preparing/operating/cleaning/maintaining equipment,
- Adjust/set equipment and machinery in accordance with product specifications and instructions, and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors/management.
【Required Skills and Experiences】
- Work experience in food manufacturing preferred.
- Handling/operating/maintenance experiences on equipment/machinery preferred.
- Value team play and good communication skills (English and/or Japanese).
- Ability to think logically and solve problems.
- Lifting and carrying items weighing 40～50 Lbs.
【Location】 Santa Fe Springs, CA
【Work Hours】 Mon. – Fri., 06:00 – 15:00 plus overtime (1 to 2 hours/day)
【Report to】 Production Supervisors/Managers
【Wage】 $18/hour or DOE（Nonexempt）
【Benefits】 Medical, Dental, Vision (100% Company paid)