【Main Duties】(entry level)
・Assist Production Management by entering and maintaining various production data and records.
・Also plan production schedules based on orders.
- Enter production data into database and excel files.
- Monitor inventory of raw materials and final products.
- Prepare shipping/pickup orders.
- Sort and file records.
- Check inventory on various items needed in Production Department.
- Plan production schedule for management, based on orders received, and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors/management.
【Required Skills and Experiences】
- Work experience in food manufacturing/production control preferred.
- Data entry experience/work experience with database and Excel preferred.
- Value team play and good communication skills (English and/or Japanese).
- Ability to think logically and solve problems.
- Lifting and carrying items weighing 30～50 Lbs.
【Work Hours】 Mon. – Fri., 08:30 – 17:30 plus overtime (0.5 to 1.5 hours/day)
【Report to】 Production Managers
【Wage】 $18/hour or DOE（Nonexempt）
【Benefits】 Medical, Dental, Vision (100% Company paid)